Major Kiekko League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Major Kiekko League

Season 4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers

Go down 
+12
lagang
Boyes
nate
P.Prucha
Heater15
Franson/Syntax
Kulikov
Kocur
Tupac
Sean
Moss
Graves
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Heater15

Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:53 pm

also 7 mins till lost
Back to top Go down
camms

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:44 pm

lost sucks
Back to top Go down
P.Prucha

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:13 pm

anyone catch lost tonight? oh man it was a good one
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:33 pm

nate wrote:
Heater15 wrote:
nate wrote:
Play when you can although I'm kind of disgusted at the fact that Tri-City chose to play a group of players who really didn't represent the Rangers well, but oh well

fuck off moron. the game was scheduled for tuesday 9pm est. we had 4 and they had 4. if we go by the rules, we either play them or if they refuse, we win by forfeit.

It's not the fact of playing when you are supposed to and I don't entirely expect you to agree with everything I say, but the fact is how can you even feel satisfied about winning that way?

We learned from LIF a little bit man.

But in all seriousness, Bangkok also played Rangers with the same lineup + prucha, explaining the 7-2 game.
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:46 pm

Erase my post above before you start reading nate. I click edit.
Back to top Go down
Kulikov

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:29 pm

with me, banzai only won 3-0, so gg kts bitch tupac.
Back to top Go down
Moss

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:58 am

with me and HS banzai and tri city lose kts gg
Back to top Go down
Hunwick

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:58 pm

Moss wrote:
with me and HS banzai and tri city lose kts gg

elephant
Back to top Go down
iDangle Number 1 Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:33 pm

with me mozz and ns25 rangers win the Stanley Cup
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:37 pm

k so whens the other half of the game going to be played
Back to top Go down
Heater15

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:58 pm

series
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:04 pm

Prucha said probably this sunday.
Back to top Go down
Graves

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:02 pm

Tupac wrote:
Prucha said probably this sunday.

cant sunday. going to visit a college all day.
Back to top Go down
Kulikov

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:08 pm

forfeit then little bitch
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:47 pm

We don't need you Graves kts UHEE
Back to top Go down
Graves

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:30 am

Kulikov wrote:
forfeit then little bitch

why would we have to forfeit? we showed up to the scheduled day with our players
Back to top Go down
nate

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:48 am

You didn't post the forfeit or even anything about wanting it when they didn't play the 2nd game Graves, so in theory make a play date boys.
Back to top Go down
Heater15

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:07 am

what
Back to top Go down
camms

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:10 am

Graves wrote:
we dont consider it a forfeit. i would like to finish it whenever.

Graves wrote:
why would we have to forfeit? we showed up to the scheduled day with our players

haha
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:17 am

So are we playing this sunday or what.
Back to top Go down
Kocur

Kocur

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:58 am

nate wrote:
To make sure that this season goes along smoothly we have enforced new scheduling rules to act as a guideline.

- A game may only be rescheduled once

- All reschedules must be made prior to the scheduled time of the game. If not the team with the most amount of players on at the time of the game receives a forfeit win.

- If games are rescheduled the new playing date/time must be made aware to the league officials within a day of the original game time. If not a date will be made by the league.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
nate

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:09 am

He agreed to the reschedule when the team that was missing players obviously couldn't play, so make a new date boys
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Okay so sunday? Nice
Back to top Go down
Graves

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:35 pm

camms wrote:
Graves wrote:
we dont consider it a forfeit. i would like to finish it whenever.

Graves wrote:

haha

why would u quote both of those acting like they contradict themselves. i said in the first that i didnt want to get a win without playing and in the second day im saying that we shouldnt get a loss.

haha
Back to top Go down
Graves

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:38 pm

nate wrote:
He agreed to the reschedule when the team that was missing players obviously couldn't play, so make a new date boys

i didnt agree to anything. they just left.

Tupac wrote:
Okay so sunday? Nice

your not a gm nor close so,,,, nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers   Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tri-City Storm - New York Rangers
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next