Major Kiekko League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Major Kiekko League

Season 4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Week 4 Schedule

Go down 
+8
Graves
Boyes
Tylor
Kocur
Link
camms
Heater15
nate
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Heater15

Week 4 Schedule - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Schedule   Week 4 Schedule - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:15 pm

Boyes wrote:
Yea man! Wooo lets misinterpret the fucking scheduling rules, then count two forfeits. It clearly fucking states that the games must be played BY 6:00 not AT 6:00, therefore Graves' team is, just as much in the wrong as NYR.

what
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Schedule   Week 4 Schedule - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:25 pm

Boyes wrote:
Tupac wrote:
You have no chance at playoffs and none of your players care.
We have to beat 2 teams you tool. LP and BC which is very acheivable. Surprised you're not still fighting with tim, guess you realized that you might miss out on some stat-hunting. Fucking idiot.

I really wanted to play NYR, i could have gotten 8+3 or so. I have no clue why you're calling me out on "stat hunting" when this is a league in where awards can be attained based on stats. I doubt you'll make it into the playoffs anyways, your team made it clear that they don't give a fuck whether they forfeit or not.
Back to top Go down
Boyes

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Schedule   Week 4 Schedule - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:34 pm

Tupac wrote:
Boyes wrote:
Tupac wrote:
We have to beat 2 teams you tool. LP and BC which is very acheivable. Surprised you're not still fighting with tim, guess you realized that you might miss out on some stat-hunting. Fucking idiot.

I really wanted to play NYR, i could have gotten 8+3 or so. I have no clue why you're calling me out on "stat hunting" when this is a league in where awards can be attained based on stats. I doubt you'll make it into the playoffs anyways, your team made it clear that they don't give a fuck whether they forfeit or not.
Hahahahah, so I prove you wrong on all your reasons, then you go on to bash my team, you're the epitome of moronic. Where did I say anything about a league game? Stat-hunting is done in all team matches, furthermore our team hasn't let up many goals since I've taken over and I can assure you, you wont have 8+3 if we ever do play.
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Schedule   Week 4 Schedule - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:08 pm

Boyes wrote:
Tupac wrote:
Boyes wrote:
Tupac wrote:

Hahahahah, so I prove you wrong on all your reasons, then you go on to bash my team, you're the epitome of moronic. Where did I say anything about a league game? Stat-hunting is done in all team matches, furthermore our team hasn't let up many goals since I've taken over and I can assure you, you wont have 8+3 if we ever do play.

This is replying towards your other comment in where you decided to "correct" my english. I really do try and type perfectly on the internet where it matters so much, if you haven't noticed, it IS only the net in where we use things such as "u" "r" "noob"; just thought i'd point that out.

Second of all, you let up 11 goals to Islanders on the second game, which proves that your first game was a total fluke. Tri City has ripped your team apart before in where both me and gurse scored plently of goals on your team.
Quote :
Oh silly me, I should know that you're an offensive dynamo whom cannot be stopped and deserve the MVP over Sean
I guess you could say that if you want. You couldn't do a single thing against Tri City previous times except a fluke goal by prucha. But i don't even see why you need to bring this up in the first place.

Quote :
PS: Why would they ban me from the forums, if anyone should be banned from the forums and the league it should be you, you cause more controversy each year than I do, and that in itself is a huge feat.

Because you're the one causing trouble on the forums over a fucking suggestion thread. I've been banned from these forums for arguing so i don't see why you shouldn't have been banned already.

Quote :
furthermore our team hasn't let up many goals

11-0 is pretty harsh my friend.
Back to top Go down
Kocur

Kocur

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Schedule   Week 4 Schedule - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:12 pm

Okay Tupac now you look like sean

11-0....and also a 3-2 win vs the best team....have you beat them? oh wait....
Back to top Go down
Graves

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Schedule   Week 4 Schedule - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:38 pm

Kocur wrote:

has he played them? oh wait
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Schedule   Week 4 Schedule - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:40 pm

Graves wrote:
Kocur wrote:

Nice try Kocur.
All starters Played during both games

O wait... I didn't show up, Gurse didn't show up, Heater didn't show up
Back to top Go down
iScout

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Schedule   Week 4 Schedule - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Tupac wrote:
Graves wrote:
Kocur wrote:

Nice try Kocur.
All starters Played during both games

O wait... I didn't show up, Gurse didn't show up, Heater didn't show up

Heater was there for one game.
Back to top Go down
Kocur

Kocur

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Schedule   Week 4 Schedule - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Last I checked a win is a win and a loss is a loss...when did that change?
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Schedule   Week 4 Schedule - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:16 pm

Kocur wrote:
Last I checked a win is a win and a loss is a loss...when did that change?

So nice, we're 4-0 against New York
Back to top Go down
Kocur

Kocur

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Schedule   Week 4 Schedule - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:24 pm

thats saying a whole lot...damn were 4-0 against one of the worst teams in mkl...something to brag about
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Schedule   Week 4 Schedule - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Kocur wrote:
thats saying a whole lot...damn were 4-0 against one of the worst teams in mkl...something to brag about

I wasn't even trying to brag. I wasn't even trying to stir an argument up.

I'm stating simple facts because you morons are making it look like its our fault that you guys can't show up for a league game.
Back to top Go down
camms

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Schedule   Week 4 Schedule - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:42 pm

Actually, it is Tupac's fault. If you weren't so amazing in every aspect of kiekko they wouldn't have been scared of playing you and they would have shown up.

Way to go MVP.
Back to top Go down
Heater15

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Schedule   Week 4 Schedule - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:49 pm

dude im the one who won mvp last season :@
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Schedule   Week 4 Schedule - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:52 pm

camms wrote:
Actually, it is Tupac's fault. If you weren't so amazing in every aspect of kiekko they wouldn't have been scared of playing you and they would have shown up.

Way to go MVP.

Thanks Camms. You always believed in me. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Schedule   Week 4 Schedule - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:28 pm

not even sure if i was there for victoria islanders game..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Schedule   Week 4 Schedule - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Schedule
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2