Major Kiekko League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Major Kiekko League

Season 4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm

Go down 
+12
Sean
iScout
nate
Tylor
camms
Boyes
Morin
jurgen
Franson/Syntax
Tupac
Heater15
Graves
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kocur

Kocur

Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:46 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Graves

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:51 pm

moron wrote:
i've informed both nate and some islanders that i'm officially done with MKL & Kiekko. it's a shame i had to remove myself just so graves would play and stop avoiding them while trying to blame everyone but himself for this seasons downfall.

i never once said i wouldn't play if you were there from the time nate said you could play.

moron wrote:
i guess graves was right after all, i am the reason for these finals not getting played. my presence results in graves being a coward, refusing to play and making up excuses daily of why not to play us or why i shouldn't be allowed to play. can't play us full strength eh? well congratulations man, you've now got your wish. this is a sacrifice i'm willing to make for the betterment of this league.

never as long as i could remember when you were involved in a finals has it been finished. i never made excuses and was ready to play since the second you guys made it to the finals. Your team delayed and also tried to make me accept a forfeit which i turned down. So the fact that you will sit at your computer and try to convince ANYONE that i am looking for a forfeit makes your whole statement irrelevant.

moron wrote:
you'll more than likely go on to win your internet championship now, it's just too bad nobody will consider it legitimate. but it's clear legitimacy means nothing to you. both of you tim's have so many similarities it's ridiculous. doing whatever you can in your power to get a forfeit issued, and completely ignoring the fact this is all suppose to be just for fun. MKL's ultimate destroyers.

dynasty 2, you shall prevail.

You are funny. I dont mind u comparing me to Tim. he was a great player so ill accept the compliment. He was always a team player and never a detriment to the team. He also opposed you which i do as well.
Back to top Go down
iScout

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:58 pm

Heater15 wrote:
lol u took screenshots

I love to be proven right.

I think Tim knows what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Heater15

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:00 pm

yeah same
Back to top Go down
Graves

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:07 pm

iScout wrote:
Heater15 wrote:
lol u took screenshots

I love to be proven right.

I think Tim knows what I'm talking about.

no i don't. nate actually repeated exactly what i said
Back to top Go down
Morin

Morin

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:16 pm

I bet sean gave them to aaron to post
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:21 pm

Morin wrote:
I bet sean gave them to aaron to post
<scout>, dumb
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Graves wrote:

Your team delayed
oh my lord

Graves wrote:
and also tried to make me accept a forfeit which i turned down. So the fact that you will sit at your computer and try to convince ANYONE that i am looking for a forfeit makes your whole statement irrelevant.
when did we ever try and force you to accept a forfeit? you're describing yourself man. we've been the ones declining forfeits season in and out, while people like you have been doing everything in your power to try and get a forfeit issued. you've even been telling everyone repeatedly that we should forfeit (meaning you'd accept a forfeit). you're constantly deceiving people and lying on this forum.

Graves wrote:
You are funny. I dont mind u comparing me to Tim. he was a great player so ill accept the compliment.
ya except i wasn't comparing that element, can't believe you thought i was comparing your skill levels, wow

Graves wrote:
He was always a team player and never a detriment to the team. He also opposed you which i do as well.
you oppose me? what... you're weird man, you go from lying to defending the other Tim after i compare you too, i really don't know what else to say

everyone saw how much of a e-coward (can't imagine this guy in real life sports) you were the other night. you go from trying to get the games played without me, to having a teammate pull your goaltender resulting in another delay which then resulted in no further games getting played that night. starting to think that was all in the intent of getting out of the games for that night man.

"moron wrote:"

really?

Heater15 wrote:
lol u took screenshots
why wouldn't he take screenshots? we knew you'd deny it just like you've been denying everything in this entire thread.
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:40 pm

We are like 1-0 when sean played.
and an Overtime that hasn't been played because Islanders were crying over a legitimate goal after they attempted to cheat.

Pretty sure we aren't trying to delay finals because of you. It's just the fact that you are the one who has blocked the finals from being played.

Tim has tried being as rational as possible and has given Islanders plenty of time to get their act together.

Also the other tim was obese and terrible and often had orgies with his mushroom haircut friend Shakey.

Also hi heater
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Man i should have gotten those screenshots of Scout and kyle saying that they don't care for finals. But they'll deny it now...
Back to top Go down
iScout

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:57 pm

Tupac wrote:
and an Overtime that hasn't been played because Islanders were crying over a legitimate goal after they attempted to cheat.

Pretty sure we aren't trying to delay finals because of you. It's just the fact that you are the one who has blocked the finals from being played.

Tim has tried being as rational as possible and has given Islanders plenty of time to get their act together.

Also the other tim was obese and terrible and often had orgies with his mushroom haircut friend Shakey.

Also hi heater

It shouldn't even have gone into "overtime". Not our fault your team has dumbasses who like to pull.
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:13 pm

Tupac wrote:

Also hi heater
this entire post No
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:15 pm

Tupac wrote:
Man i should have gotten those screenshots of Scout and kyle saying that they don't care for finals. But they'll deny it now...
gotten those screenshots of aaron and kyle saying they don't care about the finals anymore..... nobody cares about the finals anymore idiot, fucking despicable. only you guys care about the finals still, hence all these delays and forfeit proposals.
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:15 pm

Yeah man, put a lot of effort to write my comment. That minute was amazing, i was in the zone. No

You're entire life tho No

Which is more harsh ;(
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

and this one too
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Sean wrote:
Tupac wrote:
gotten those screenshots of aaron and kyle saying they don't care about the finals anymore..... nobody cares about the finals anymore idiot, fucking despicable. only you guys care about the finals still, hence all these delays and forfeit proposals.

I'm an idiot for not knowing who cares about finals.

Yeah i guess i will telepathically know what people think seeing as i haven't been on kiekko in a week due to the fact that its annoying and boring. I care about finals ? First sentence explains how i don't give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Sean's Life = Socially accepted and popular Razz
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:17 pm

and those ones also
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:18 pm

Sean please, your replies are downgrading. Lost your will to kill? flower
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:18 pm

Oh wait..

It's funny for now..........

UHEE i'll be hacked soon
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:20 pm

and the two on top of this
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:21 pm

You're life is amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggg flower
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:22 pm

also that one too

Last edited by Sean on Mon May 25, 2009 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heater15

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:23 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
Tupac

Tupac

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:26 pm

Sean How do you make so many friends?

PLS TELL ME flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm   Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finals: #1 seed Islanders vs #2 seed Storm
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next