Major Kiekko League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Major Kiekko League

Season 4

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

finals schedule

Go down 
+14
Chadley
nate
jurgen
Gurse
Thoro
Elias
Chap
iScout
Graves
Tylor
camms
Pimmer
Sean
Heater15
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Heater15

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:12 pm

yo when do we play?
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:14 pm

is this a serious question
Back to top Go down
Heater15

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:44 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Pimmer

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:32 pm

Yeah, I want to just get them over with now.

Though I just noticed that the actual Islanders team was disassembled for some reason, so we might have to play it in a public room.
Back to top Go down
Heater15

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:57 pm

what the fuck :\

kay lets play tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:38 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Heater15

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:25 am

Back to top Go down
camms

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:11 pm

So when one team doesn't want to play (Islanders) they get co-championship? Does that mean Yaks are co-champs of Season 4?

HELL YEAH BABY E-RING
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:50 pm

camms wrote:
So when one team doesn't want to play (Islanders) they get co-championship? Does that mean Yaks are co-champs of Season 4?

HELL YEAH BABY E-RING
you can't be serious.. we were willing to play while they were stalling weeks ago. now that i've quit and nobody else on our team cares anymore, NOW the series is "1-1" and they NOW want to play.
Back to top Go down
camms

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:57 pm

Yaks were willing to play at one point too. Then they weren't. Seems like the same situation to me.
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:24 pm

except that Tri-City are the Yaks here, not the Islanders. Yaks leaving during a game and demanding to forfeit is also a lot worse IMO.
Back to top Go down
camms

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:41 pm

Whoa, way to be completely wrong. We never demanded to forfeit, we demanded that the game be restarted.

And actually, everybody on my team just got fed up with your team scoring lame lag goals and then falling back on the excuse that it's "technically legal" seeing as it happened both times we played you guys that season.
Back to top Go down
Tylor

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:57 pm

woot go ice dogs/yaks w00t
Back to top Go down
camms

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:32 pm

When can u pick up your e-ring tylor bra
Back to top Go down
Tylor

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:36 pm

dats my 3rd now boyz.
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:42 pm

camms wrote:
Whoa, way to be completely wrong. We never demanded to forfeit, we demanded that the game be restarted.

And actually, everybody on my team just got fed up with your team scoring lame lag goals and then falling back on the excuse that it's "technically legal" seeing as it happened both times we played you guys that season.
you can't leave a game and just demand it be restarted, let's stop revisiting the past. it was already embarrassing enough for this league the first time around. justification isn't ideal.
Back to top Go down
Graves

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:47 pm

we never stalled
Back to top Go down
iScout

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:35 pm

Graves wrote:
we never stalled

I already disproved this. Please stop lying.
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:25 pm

iScout wrote:
Graves wrote:
we never stalled

at least he didn't deny allowing the series to finally be played at 1-1 after I had announced my retirement.
Back to top Go down
Graves

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:56 pm

iScout wrote:
Graves wrote:
we never stalled

no you didn't. nate repeated exactly what i said. i dont know why believe what u want to believe and not what is true
Back to top Go down
Graves

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:57 pm

Sean wrote:
iScout wrote:
Graves wrote:
we never stalled

at least he didn't deny allowing the series to finally be played at 1-1 after I had announced my retirement.

tupac "retired" and gurse "retired." but ur "retirement" was due to you getting banned
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:35 am

they'd still play in the finals, isn't that all that matters? and my retirement was due to multiple things, solely the deletion of my accounts which has waked me up. i've played this game since 2006 now (as have some others) and people just move on. you don't honestly expect anyone to play this game forever do you? and as you should know by now, i can sign on and play whenever i want to. so don't make it seem like i'm being forced out of this pathetic game.
Back to top Go down
Heater15

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:19 am

Sean wrote:
iScout wrote:
Graves wrote:
we never stalled

in all honesty, us accepting the fact that its 1-1 has NOTHING to do with you retiring.
Back to top Go down
camms

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:38 am

Sean wrote:
you can't leave a game and just demand it be restarted

you can't leave a series after losing a game and just demand that game be restarted

Sean wrote:
let's stop revisiting the past. it was already embarrassing enough for this league the first time around. justification isn't ideal.

O lawdy wouldn't want to tarnish the good history of mkl would we
Back to top Go down
Graves

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:58 am

Sean wrote:
they'd still play in the finals, isn't that all that matters? and my retirement was due to multiple things, solely the deletion of my accounts which has waked me up. i've played this game since 2006 now (as have some others) and people just move on. you don't honestly expect anyone to play this game forever do you? and as you should know by now, i can sign on and play whenever i want to. so don't make it seem like i'm being forced out of this pathetic game.

i agree people move on, but you only quit because you can't keep stats without jouko deleting that account
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

finals schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: finals schedule   finals schedule Empty

Back to top Go down

finals schedule
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next